Alloy Safety Toe at Bear Shoe Works
Here at Bear Shoe Works, we have a wide variety of Alloy Safety Toe footwear in our online store.
Alloy toe boots are made from aluminum and titanium materials. Therefore, these materials make the safety toe cap light but still as durable as other materials. They are also very light weight, making them a very high seller. So, if you are on your feet a lot in your work environment the alloy toe would be a great choice for you. This is because the lighter the boot is, the less fatigued your legs and feet will be. Timberland Pro® boots have a wide selection of alloy toe boots. If you have to pass through metal detectors in your work environment the composite toe work boot would be a better choice of work boot.
Below is our featured Alloy Toe Boot.
TIMBERLAND PRO® HELIX 6″ ALLOY TOE WORK BOOTS
Featureing TiTAN® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit.
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Anti-fatigue technology with conical midsole geometry, featuring polyurethane materials
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioned comfort
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is slip-, oil- and heat-resistant and features Ladder Lock™ outsole radius
- Single boot weight for size 9: 836 grams/1.84 pounds
- Timberland Pro Rubber
- Anti- Fatigue Technology
- Waterproof Membrane
- Waterproof Leather
- Electrical Hazard Protection
- Powerfit™ Comfort System
- Alloy Safety Toe
CLICK HERE to purchase this boot today!
Still have questions? The staff at Bear Shoe Works knows safety boots. We’ve been helping people for over a century find the right pair of work boots for the jobs they do. If you’re looking for the perfect boot for your work place and you’ve got questions please feel free to call us (715) 718-2212 or contact us today. Our knowledgeable staff will help you find the right boot for your needs, and we’ll help you in your selection process.